What can you expect?
Travel to one of the seven wonders of the modern world Chichen Itza.
We start our day with a short photostop in Valladolid to take some pictures at the main square. We continue our trip near Chichen Itza for a visit to some shops where you can buy Mayan art. Next to this art market, you will have lunch where you can also local dances during you lunch.
We continue our trip to the wonderful archeological site of Chichen Itza where you will get a guided tour of about 45 minutes. Then you have one hour to enjoy this magical site and take as many pictures as you want. This wonderful day will finish with a refreshing stop in the fantastic cenote of X-Cajum.
Time to head back to the Riviera Maya and check your camera of a full of unforgettable moments!
- 07:00 departure
- 10:00 Valladolid (quick stop at the main square)
- 11:30 Lunch
- 13:00 Chichen Itza
45min visit with guide / 1u free time
- 15:30 Cenote Xcajum (30-40min)
- 20:00 Back in the Riviera Maya
* The schedule may vary a little according to the operation, logistics, traffic, etc
- Round transportation
- Bilingual licensed federal tour guide
- Buffet lunch in restaurant
- Ticket to the archaeological zone of Chichen Itza
- Visit accompanied by a guide during 45 minutes
- Free time on site of 60 minutes
- Visit to the X-cajum cenote
- Photostop in Valladolid of 20 minutes
- Drinks during your lunch