What can you expect?
Take this fantastic opportunity to ride your own speedboat and enjoy at the same time a wonderful snorkeling experience with the most exciting route!
Driving a speedboat through the beautiful mangrove canals of the Nichupté Lagoon will give you unforgetable memories!
It will take up to aprox. 35-minutes to arrive to the second largest coral reef barrier in the world, located at Punta Nizuc National Park! There you will have the opportunity to snorkel over a wide variety of marine life and admire some of the amazing underwater MUSA statues!
- Hours: 9h00 – 11h00 – 13h00 – 15h00
- Visit to Musa Museum is subject to weather conditions and swimming capacity
- If canceled due to poor weather you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Enjoy our -10% discount for tours starting at 9h00
1 adults (go solo!): (up to 485lb/220kg)
2 adults (not exceeding 485lb/220kg)
2 adults & 1 kid (485lb/220kg maximum)
1 adults & 2 kids (485lb/220kg maximum)
- The minimum age required to drive the boat is 18 years.
- *The minimum age required to board is 3 years.
- Asthma: snorkeling involves major effort, hyperventilation and excitement
- Claustrophobia: feeling of water closing around you
- Underwater museum: intermediate and advanced swimmers only
- Pregnant women are not allowed.
- Prohibited for participants with heart problems or other serious medical conditions and recent surgeries.
- Not recommended for participants with neck / back problems, asthma, anxiety or claustrophobia
- The use of alcohol or drugs is strictly prohibited before and during the entire activity
- Free of charge : children under -3.7ft or 1.12 meters