What can you expect?
Wild Paradise will fulfill your need for speed and excitement in a lush jungle setting with three fantastic activities.
Put on your helmet and harness and climb as a monkey into the treetops for a zipline adventure that will take your breath away! Speedy ziplines and hanging bridges will give you the monkey’s eye view of the Puerto Morelos jungle and make you laughing and screaming out loud.
After this first kick, race your way through jungle paths on powerful ATVs! This ATV tour is a blast, hold on tight as you roar down the wide paths then get down and dirty in challenging narrow trails through the jungle.
Your Loma Bonita ATV Tour concludes with a refreshing visit to a sacred cenote, an ancient “swimming hole” called “Cenote Mojarras”. Dive off one of the high platforms, dare to splash down on a water landing zipline
This is the perfect conclusion to an exciting day full of adventures that you won’t soon forget!
- First activities begin at 9h30 and will last until aprox. 14h00
- You must be 16 years old to drive the ATV, under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The maximum weight of a passenger to take part on this activity is 240 lb, while the minimum is 55 lb
- If you have any health or physical problem please contact us before you make your reservation
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate in this tour
- Your sunscreen and/or insect repellent should be 100% biodegradable
- Bring a credit or debit card and some cash since the use of certain equipment requires a deposit or to pay for any other service not mentioned on the inclusions list
- 7- Ziplines adventure park
- Cenote with two ziplines, tightrope and diving platform
- Life Jackets
- Bilingual team (Spanish and English)
- All safety equipment
- Round trip transportation
- Medical insurance
- Snack with drink
- Any meals, snacks or beverages during the ground transportation trip
- Souvenirs, handicrafts, clothes, or any other product or service not mentioned in the mentioned list above.
- Photo or video services
- Optional horseback riding (Upgrade horse trip +20USD per person / $ 400.00 pesos)