What can you expect?
Holbox is a small island located on the northern coast of the Yucatan Peninsula. Famous for being a whale shark sanctuary, the enchanting island is the ideal destination for nature lovers and all those who seek to find the tranquility of one of the few paradises that still survive on earth.
We will start our trip in the cenote Yalahau that is part of a protected natural reserve. Then we make a large stop at isla de la Pasion, a unique place isolated from all noise, where you can only hear the murmur of the vegetation that surrounds it. If you are lucky you can spot a real octopus swimming around.
Our final stop is the lovely island of Holbox where you will have lunch and enough free time to relax and check out the famous hammocks of the island. Holbox has a perfect beach for families with small children as the water level is low which makes it possible to walk easily around. It is a long day but you will definitely love this day!
Tours on Tuesday and Saturday!
- 07:00-09:30 Pick ups at the Riviera Maya
- Cenote Yalahau (45 minutes)
- Isla de La Passion (45 minutes)
- Lunch and free time at Isla Holbox
- Time to leave and head back to the Riviera Maya
- Return transportation
- Entrance to Cenote Yalahau and access to the watchtower
- Isla pasión to see beautiful nature and mangroves
- Isla Holbox (Playa Hermosa)
- Lunch in restaurant with one drink included (water, beer or soda)*This program might change due to weather conditions or transportation
- Trip with golf chart to restaurant 10 mexican pesos per person