What can you expect?
Four cenotes and lots of adventures on the same tour
The Xenotes Tour combines the emotion of getting to know the four different kind of cenotes that exist and enjoy them with different activities in each one.
- Assisted Rappel – Descend into the blue waters of Lu’um, a cavern cenote.
- Zip-lines – Fly over and splash in the waters of Iik’, an ancient cenote and K’áak’
- Kayak – Admire the vertical rock walls while kayaking on Ha’, a semi-open cenote.
- Swim – Submerge in the enigmatic waters of Ha’, a semi-open cenote.
Exclusivity – The Xenotes Tour is performed in small groups and with personalized attention.
Discover the secrets of an oasis maya with the most complete tour to cenotes in Cancun and Riviera Maya!
- Zip-line activity requires a min. height of 4.5 ft (1.4 m) and a min. weight of 88 lbs (40 kg)
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions, or those of lungs, spine, asthma, diabetes, hypertension, or pregnant women or those suspected of being pregnant.
- Cell phone service is likely unavailable.
- Round trip transportation with certified guide.
- Visit to the four different types of cenotes that exist.
- Assisted rappeling into Lu’um, a cavern cenote.
- Zip-lines and cliff jumps at K’áak’, an open cenote, and at lik, an ancient cenote.
- Kayaking through Ha’, a semi-open cenote.
- Exploration swimming in Ha’, a semi-open cenote.
- Cold and hot drinks (waters, sodas, hot chocolate, coffee), as well as seasonal fruit at the end of the first cenote.
- Jungle picnic that includes julienne soup, cold bar of meats and premium cheeses, variety of rustic breads, dressings, salads, water, wine and beer.
- Equipment: life jacket, rappel gear, kayak and inner tube.
- Restrooms, showers, changing rooms and towels.
- Pictures and other personal expenses