What can you expect?
Lots of fun
- Test your balance in a nonsensical Mexican Town, enjoy a fast descent on the slip slide, a Bird Flight zip-line, and cover yourself with mud, float in a salt river and purify your skin in streams of water in the Natural Xpa
Test your senses
- Tour through different ecosystems in the darkness, check out what it would it be like a giant or just the opposite: a dwarf! Interact in Eden and feel one with nature, get into caverns and caves, make jokes with all the funny optical illusions….just enjoy from the beginning until the end!
- Test out the 50 amazing scenarios: tunnel of hearts, lift the weight of the world with your hands, get into a pool…without getting wet, give the giant stone face a little kiss, feel like Supermand when you are in the fortress of solitude, and visit the upside down house.
- Minors (min 5 years) must be accompanied by an adult.
- Visitors with disabilities should always be accompanied by a family member or friend that can assist them at all times.
- Not recommended for persons with heart problems, fear of heights, claustrophobia and recent surgery and pregnant women.
- Zip-lines have a min. height requirement of 4.5 ft and a min. weight requirement of 88 lbs.
- Bird Flight activity is recommended for +5 years old as long as the harness fits properly.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
- Optional transportation 27usd per person
- Half day experience in two circuits of activities and more than 50 fantastic scenarios:
- Pinwheel, the departure point where the magic begins.
- Consensible Circuit
- Inconsensible Circuit
- Incredible moments in visual games, optical illusions and fantastic scenarios.
- A Giftery to purchase very special souvenirs.
- The Xnack area to delight with tasty snacks and regain your energy (with extra cost).
- Lockers, restrooms and showers.
- ATM and WiFi.
- Free parking.